As a Test Engineer, you will be part of our R&D team and participate in testing our software and hardware, as well as in planning and developing testing processes.
Your tasks will include (but are not limited to):
- determining tests and developing testing plans
- system and integration testing, with an emphasis on testing software
- reporting tests
- installing and configuring software
- other tasks, depending on your background. These could be for example related to electronics or to developing testing automation
- suitable study background in technical field
- you are hardworking and have a proactive mindset
- good IT skills
- fluent in both Finnish and English
You can be anywhere between a recent graduate beginning their career and an experienced testing professional.
At Nexstim you get to work with leading medical technology as part of a motivated and supportive work community. Our office is located in Vallila, Helsinki. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we currently encourage our employees to do as much of their work remotely as possible. However, this position includes tasks that cannot be completed remotely. This position is full-time and permanent.
Please send in your CV and an application letter to email@example.com by April 18, 2021.
For more information about the open position, please contact Testing Manager Jari Kokkonen (+358 9 2727 1725, jari.kokkonen(at)nexstim.com).