Together with the Department of Neurosurgery of TU Munich, Nexstim is hosting a user workshop on preoperative motor and language mapping on March 22 – 23, 2019 in Munich.
Participants will receive comprehensive information on the use of nTMS and the latest insights on preoperative motor and language mapping as well as updates on therapy applications. The program will mainly focus on hands-on-sessions. The workshop will be held partly in German and partly in English.
Among others, the following topics will be discussed:
- Best practices for motor and language mapping
- Integration of nTMS data into clinical practice
- Data processing and workflow of nTMS patient data
- Integration into neuronavigation
- Reimbursement possibilities of Nexstim nTMS
- Marketing support and patient marketing
In addition, the workshop facilitates exchange with other users, experts and Nexstim employees.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to registrate to the event or have any questions.
What: nTMS User Workshop for Preoperative Motor and Language Mapping
When: Friday, March 22, 2019 – Saturday, March 23, 2019
Where: Klinikum rechts der Isar, Ismaninger Straße 22, 81675 Munich (Germany)
Participation fee: 150 Euros (including evening event on Friday). Registration needed.